Kids adVentures Salford
Fees & Pricing
At Kids adVentures we aim to keep our pricing competitive, transparent and affordable. A full price list is detailed below, when you visit our staff will be able to advise on the different levels of government funding available which includes many free childcare hours in order to support parents in accessing the best possible start for their child.
At Kids adVentures benefits include:
• Accept all childcare vouchers
• 10% sibling discount
• Government funding for 2, 3 and 4 year olds accepted
Morning Session7:30am to 12:30pm
Afternoon Session13.00pm to 18:00pm
Full Day7.30am - 6pm
Please note, should you wish to have a late finish at 6pm on an afternoon session this would be an additional £2.00 per session.
If you want to learn more about our fee structure or to have an informal chat about the funding available please us on:
Tel: 0161 212 4965
Funding- 15 and 30 hours free childcare for 3 and 4-year-olds
All 3 to 4-year-olds in England can get free early education or childcare. Some 2- year-olds are also eligible, for example if you get certain benefits.
15 hours free childcare
All children in England get 570 free hours per year. Kids adVentures allow parents to claim either:
• Three 5 hour sessions a week for 38 weeks per year,
• Two 5 hour sessions a week for 51 weeks and twelve additional sessions for when you need ad-hoc childcare.
You can get it from the term after your child’s 3rd birthday.
30 hours free childcare
From September 2017, you may be able to get up to 30 hours free childcare (1,140 hours per year, which you can choose how you take).
If you’re eligible for the extra hours, you sign up online to get a code to give to your childcare provider to reserve your place. You’ll get the extra hours once the next term starts.
• Six 5 hour sessions a week for 38 weeks per year,
• Four 5 hour sessions a week for 51 weeks and Twenty – Four additional sessions for when you need ad-hoc childcare.
Book your visit
To arrange a look around our nursery contact us:
Tel: 0161 212 4965