Join Our Team!
WE ARE RECRUITING!
Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioners and Senior Nursery Nurses – Radcliffe, Prestwich and Salford
Are you a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner who is passionate about what you do, eager to learn more and wants to be part of an exciting and growing organisation?
Then you should get in touch!
We are looking for Level 3 Nursery Nurses and Senior Nursery Nurses to join our teams.
We offer enhanced employment packages and value our fantastic teams.
To apply please fill your details in the form below
Deputy Manager – Radcliffe
Are you a Deputy or a Senior Nursery Nurse looking for your next challenge?
We are looking for a dedicated, friendly and enthusiastic childcare professional to join our Radcliffe team.
Here you will work to provide high quality childcare, helping to shape and mentor the team.
As a not for profit organisation we will support you as you through enhanced career development packages, wellbeing support and lots of rewards for your hard work and dedication.
If this sounds of interest apply using the form below.
Apply for a Job at Kids adVentures
Working at Kids adVentures
We are a not for profit nursery and forest school provider striving to provide the best quality childcare experiences and fantastic career opportunities.
All of our team have a personal training budget, opportunities to join our in-house management training courses and, the chance to become a Level 3 Forest School Leader.
We have our own ex-OFSTED trainer plus a Forest School Centre of Excellence Training Centre based in Manchester.
We care about the progression, development and wellbeing of our teams. We offer an enhanced package of benefits including personal training budgets, bonuses and, wellbeing package.
Who are Kids adVentures?
Kids adVentures is part of Social adVentures, a not for profit social enterprise providing innovative solutions to enable communities to live healthier and happier lives.
We opened our first nursery 6 years ago as we wanted to work with whole families and provide 0-5 year olds with the best start in life.
We now have 4 childcare settings across Greater Manchester including a dedicated full time Forest School pre-school.
All of our settings have a family feel and an outdoor ethos. We believe in inspiring the children we work with through different activities daily planned around their interests.
We are passionate about providing progression and opportunties for our staff teams. Every member of staff has an annual training budget and everyone is offered the opportunity to undertake Level 3 Forest School Leader Training at our Centre.
We offer friendly places to work with teams that help each other and work well together.
- 40% off childcare (including holiday clubs)
- Your Birthday off Work
- Free Forest School Training
- Free fruit
- Interest free loans (where applicable)
- Lots of career development
- FREE Level 1, 2 and 3 Forest School Training
- Up to 40% off childcare – nursery and holiday club
- Free breakfast and lunch available.
- Free fruit
- Free first aid training and enhanced first aid training as required
- Interest free loans
- Your birthday off work
- Personal annual training budget to spend on training you are interested in
- Enhanced Wellbeing package
- The freedom and trust to make positive changes in your workplace
- In-house management training scheme
- Opportunities to try different practices from Forest school and Bear Grylls sessions to intergenerational sessions.
- Free DBS checks and uniform provided.