Join Our Team!
WE ARE RECRUITING!
Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioners – Radcliffe, Prestwich and Salford
Are you a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner who is passionate about what you do, eager to learn more and wants to be part of an exciting and growing organisation?
Then you should get in touch!
We are a not for profit nursery and forest school provider striving to provide the best quality childcare experiences and fantastic career opportunities.
All of our team have a personal training budget, opportunities to join our in-house management training courses and, the chance to become a Level 3 Forest School Leader.
We have our own ex-OFSTED trainer plus a Forest School Centre of Excellence Trianing Centre based in Manchester.
We are passionate about the benefits of outdoor learning and are pioneering research into the advantages of this style of learning which you could be involved in.
A social enterprise, as well as providing fantastic early years experiences we also care about the progression, development and wellbeing of our staff teams. We offer and enhanced package of benefits, with a large training budget, bonuses and access to schemes such as mental health awareness, cycle to work scheme and home electronics schemes.
If this sounds of interest get in touch.
To apply please fill your details in the form below
Apply for a Job at Kids adVentures
Who are Kids adVentures?
Kids adVentures is part of Social adVentures, a not for profit social enterprise providing innovative solutions to enable communities to live healthier and happier lives.
We opened our first nursery 6 years ago as we wanted to work with whole families and provide 0-5 year olds with the best start in life.
We now have 4 childcare settings across Greater Manchester including a dedicated full time Forest School pre-school.
All of our settings have a family feel and an outdoor ethos. We believe in inspiring the children we work with through different activities daily planned around their interests.
We are passionate about providing progression and opportunties for our staff teams. Every member of staff has an annual training budget and everyone is offered the opportunity to undertake Level 3 Forest School Leader Training at our Centre.
We offer friendly places to work with teams that help each other and work well together.
- 40% off childcare (including holiday clubs)
- Your Birthday off Work
- Free Forest School Training
- Free fruit
- Interest free loans (where applicable)
- Lots of career development
- Free breakfast and lunch available.
- Free Level 1, 2 and 3 Forest School Training
- Free fruit
- Free first aid training and enhanced first aid training as required
- Interest free loans
- Your birthday off work
- Personal annual training budget to spend on training you are interested in
- The freedom and trust to make positive changes in your workplace
- Lots of opportunity to progress your career, the majority of our senior management team started as nursery nurses with us
- Opportunities to try different practices from Forest school and Bear Grylls sessions to intergenerational sessions.
- Learning and development in small groups planned around the interests of the children
- Up to 40% off childcare
- Free DBS checks and uniform provided.