Join Our Team!
WE ARE RECRUITING!
L3 Nursery Nurses at:
We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated L3 qualified Early Years Practitioners to join our fantastic nursery teams in Prestwich, Radcliffe and Salford.
Please click on the Indeed links below for more details and to apply:
Radcliffe – Indeed
Prestwich – Indeed
Salford – Indeed
You will be working within one of our small and friendly, family orientated nurseries, working within the nursery rooms, planning activities and contributing to changes in the room.
You will play a key role in child development utilising child centric techniques, working 121 with the children and planning fun and engaging activities around their interests.
We are a not for profit group of nurseries, forest schools and health and wellbeing centres dedicated to helping people and families in the communities in which we work.
If you are Level 3 qualified (or above) in Early Years and you are looking for a new challenge, get in touch today!
Find out first hand what it’s like to work at Kids adVentures …..
Nursery Nurse and Forest School Traineeship
We have a limited amount of places for Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurses to join us full time in a setting whilst doing their Level 3 Forest School Leader training.
Training is held at our forest school site in Prestwich and mentoring is provided by our own forest school trainer.
You will be given the opportunity to utilise your forest school skills working within your Kids adVentures setting.
The training usually costs £800 but is provided free of charge to our employees.
To find out more email email@example.com
Apply for a Job at Kids adVentures
Working at Kids adVentures
We are a not for profit nursery and forest school provider striving to provide the best quality childcare experiences and fantastic career opportunities.
All of our team have a personal training budget, opportunities to join our in-house management training courses and, the chance to become a Level 3 Forest School Leader.
We have our own ex-OFSTED trainer plus a Forest School Centre of Excellence Training Centre based in Manchester.
We care about the progression, development and wellbeing of our teams. We offer an enhanced package of benefits including personal training budgets, bonuses and, wellbeing package.
Who are Kids adVentures?
Kids adVentures is part of Social adVentures, a not for profit social enterprise providing innovative solutions to enable communities to live healthier and happier lives.
We opened our first nursery 6 years ago as we wanted to work with whole families and provide 0-5 year olds with the best start in life.
We now have 4 childcare settings across Greater Manchester including a dedicated full time Forest School pre-school.
All of our settings have a family feel and an outdoor ethos. We believe in inspiring the children we work with through different activities daily planned around their interests.
We are passionate about providing progression and opportunties for our staff teams. Every member of staff has an annual training budget and everyone is offered the opportunity to undertake Level 3 Forest School Leader Training at our Centre.
We offer friendly places to work with teams that help each other and work well together.
- 40% off childcare (including holiday clubs)
- Your Birthday off Work
- Free Forest School Training
- Free fruit
- Interest free loans (where applicable)
- Lots of career development
- FREE Level 1, 2 and 3 Forest School Training
- Big brands discount scheme including money off Missguided, Prettylittlething, JD Sports, Look Fantastic and many more.
- Up to 40% off childcare – nursery and holiday club
- Health and wellbeing programme through Health Assured
- Free breakfast and lunch available.
- Free fruit
- Free first aid training and enhanced first aid training as required
- Interest free loans
- Your birthday off work
- Personal annual training budget to spend on training you are interested in
- Enhanced Wellbeing package
- The freedom and trust to make positive changes in your workplace
- In-house management training scheme
- Opportunities to try different practices from Forest school and Bear Grylls sessions to intergenerational sessions.
- Free DBS checks and uniform provided.