Forest School Training Centre
Level 3 Forest School Training Manchester
Would you like to become a Forest School Leader and run your own Forest School setting?
Garden Needs is a Forest School setting which opens up directly onto extensive woodland.
We are based just 15 minutes drive outside Manchester City Centre near Prestwich.
We are now taking bookings for the next course:
Theory Dates: 29//4/2019, 30/4/2019, 1/5/2019, 15/5/2019, 16/5/2019
Practical dates: 12/6/2019, 13/6/2019
The course consists of five units including:
- Supporting Learning, Play and Development in the Outdoors
- Observation and Evaluation of Outdoor Learning
- Sustainable Use of Natural Resources
- Teaching Practical Outdoor Skills
- Forest School Leadership
To complete the course you must:
- Attend the training days which are both theory and practical (dates listed above)
- Run your own Forest School Programme
- Complete a work-based assessment
- Complete a full portfolio for assessment
You must have one of the following to undertake the Level 3 Forest School Course –
- Level 2 Qualification in Education, Youth Work, Childcare etc
- Level 2 Qualification in Forest School, Countryside, Woodland Management etc.
Additionally you must have an established link with a client group and a potential Forest School Site.
You will also need to achieve a suitable 1st Aid Qualification and hold a current DBS certificate prior to starting your own Forest School practice as part of the training.
Cost: £840 (inc VAT)
To find out more and to book a place contact us on email@example.com or call 07837 446062